Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport (UT–HCMC) is carrying out the joint academic programme in Business (Finance) with the UK Universities. We are seeking experienced and highly motivated academic lecturers for the programme in Ho Chi Minh City.
Academic Lecturers (Reference number: LEC1120)
• Provide lessons in related disciplines in English.
• Prepare lessons well prior to teaching and follow regulations in student assessment by Edexcel.
• Conduct courses in accordance with the programme learning model.
• Administer and assess course tests.
• Monitor learner progress and report learner difficulties to the Programme Manager
• Complete course administration requirements in timely fashion
• Support students’ learning to achieve the main goals
• Follow teaching and learning guidelines.
• Report to the Programme Manager.
• All nationalities
• Masters level Qualifications or higher in relevant discipline (Business Administration, Finance & Accounting, etc.).
• At least five years experience of working or teaching in Business and Finance fields
• Demonstrated expertise in Business – Finance industry.
• Good teaching qualification is preferred.
• Highly developed communication skills.
• Capacity to take new approaches in Teaching and Learning.
• Good understanding of the UK’s education system and Edexcel assessment is prefereable
• Good written and spoken English.
• Vietnamese lecturers are required to have at least one degree having been undertaken in a foreign university where English is the first language of instruction.
We offer a competitive hourly pay rate for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should send an application letter in English, including a detailed CV and 2-3 names references, by email or post within 15th October 2011:
IEC Office - Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport
No.02 D3 Street, Van Thanh Bac Zone, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
Phone: +84 8 3510 6171
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews in Ho Chi Minh City.