1. International academic programme : study in Vietnam, obtain UK’s degree
A BTEC HND holder would be:
· viewed as being suitably qualified to get a job with a view to accumulating good experience and then continue their Top-up for a full Bachelor degreewithin 5 years (the BTEC HND holders are able to have their academic transcripts reserved for their future study at Higher Education level within 5 years after graduation), or
· directly qualified for the final year of the BA Degree in Business Studies
o at Guildford College, UK: accredited by the University of Surrey - one of the top 20 among the total number of 230 institutions in the UK, or
o at other well-known institutions in the UK, Australia, the USA, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, etc, or
o in Vietnam, accredited by the UK institutions (there are currently around 2000 students pursuing the programme in Vietnam)
2. Effective teaching methods
Teachers involving in the programme are those of the most excellent Vietnamese and foreigners who are selected based on strict criteria in terms of professional and teaching methodology. The teachers always focus on applying the modern approach aiming to overcome the traditional education model. Students are considered the core of the overall learning-centered programme leading to the high practical application and professional orientation.
3. Modern learning environment
Class rooms are equipped with modern facilities of international standard in order to meet the requirement of enhancing the communication between teachers and students. Additionally, students will approach an abundant, up-to-date E-library system and the referencing sources from international Universities. The programme is provided with separate website in which the functions of information and online education support are included. All of the above-mentioned in an effort to create the best environment for higher studying efficiency of students
4. Assured quality
The Edexcel, UK ensures its own reputation by fulfilling the role of quality supervision during the programme.It is believed that, together with the enthusiasm of the organizers, the programme will bring the students with international-equivalent studying opportunity right in Vietnam.
5. Reasonable and flexible cost
The cost for the entire programme in Vietnam is only equivalent to half a year fee studying at UK’s Universities. Therefore, this is a great opportunity for the students to prepare themselvesat their best with the most reasonable cost.
Year 1: USD 2,000
Year 2 : USD 2,500
Year 3 : USD 2,500
Year 4: USD 11,000 (GBP 7,000) if complete at Guildford College, UK.